GF has discontinued the National Dex for good

The Swordsman

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645372863221596216/873372999187836938/25c.png

I was holding out hope they would fix this mistake in the DP remakes but it seems this horrible policy is continuing from now on. As part of my fun is playing with my favorite pokemon, I will no longer be buying their games for the most part and sticking to fan games. (with the only exception being main series games that have all my 6) Couple this with Lets GO! and the multiple other problems with SH, it seems GF doesn't care anymore.

What if the idea is to cycle in some Pokémon that weren’t in the previous games and cycle out some that were in those games? 

So it wouldn’t be a National Dex, persay, but you just get slightly different groups of mons for each generation going forward. 

On 8/7/2021 at 5:32 PM, TRCallum said:

What if the idea is to cycle in some Pokémon that weren’t in the previous games and cycle out some that were in those games? 

So it wouldn’t be a National Dex, persay, but you just get slightly different groups of moms for each generation going forward. 

That doesn't really address the problem though, while sure there are some people want to catch them all, the main reason people feel so strongly about the National Dex is that every pokemon is someone's favorite.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:06 AM, Gastronely said:

I really hope they just take the Gen 7 approach. Don't include a national dex, but PLEASE make every pokemon available

Sad to say but the National Dex is the name for all pokemon being included, I would gladly take no pokedex entries as a compromise but thats not going to happen.