Need help with Marianette battle (sorry if posted in wrong place am new here)

Shah

I am currently a little stuck at the final trial where you will have to face marianette in a battle.
my team: 

Quilava ( lvl 30)

flame wheel, flame charge, cut, quick attack

Arbok (lvl 30)

stockpile, screech, poison sweep, crunch

Graveler (lvl 29)

rollout, magnitude, stacking shot, bulldoze

Deerling (lvl 28)

take down, leech seed, jump kick, feint attack

Nidorina (lvl 27)

poison sweep, double kick, rock smash, charm

Finneon (lvl 27)

attract, water pulse, rain dance, gust

I don’t really have any any usable Pokémon in my box except for maybe a lvl 20 swablu and a lvl 20 mime jr

I have fought her a couple times, and tried different tactics, but every time it seems I might be able to win she just completely obliterates me with her signature move or her bewear just sweeps everyone. I could really use some tips on how to beat her right now since I really can’t find a solution. I would appreciate it a lot if you guys could help me

A hariyama is really good for this gym , you can get a makuhita in the grass above sheridan village ( maybe even in sheridan ). Pretty sure he learns knock off  . Also train your pokemon to lvl 30 . Pretty sure you can leave the area so it wont be a problem . I think when I fought her I also had an Electrode which was capable of setting up with charge beam (this pokemon might not be accesable since you get one by the dude that sells pokeballs outside the berry shop in gearen city). Overall a pokemon that can setup and do damage would be recommended . If I remember correctly I also used a butterfree and a Xatu . Butterfree has a chance to setup on her psychic pokemon with some luck , a Xatu or a Swoobat can deal some pretty good damage . This was my experience with her on Intense mode so I hope atleast something of the above helps you .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TIP said:

Like Chris247 said Hariyama is very good for this gym. And a simple Swoobat can really destroy the gym. I really recommend that two

This. Even better if you breed the swoobat with a natu so it learns stored power. Along with calm mind it blitzes this gym battle.

• Upvote 1