Why does my game say this?

Zearen

Hello, For some reason when i load up V13 of rejuvenation this message keeps on appear even after i added all the patch files, and I'm stuck on what to do now and I've lost almost lost all of my hope, so please could someone help me? Thanks

REjuv V13.PNG

14 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Hello, For some reason when i load up V13 of rejuvenation this message keeps on appear even after i added all the patch files, and I'm stuck on what to do now and I've lost almost lost all of my hope, so please could someone help me? Thanks

REjuv V13.PNG

As i said in your previous post, the most likely cause is a corrupted save (or more), you may have to try load up multiple backups or try a fresh start (it may be worth a fresh start to see the changes) to run the game

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

As i said in your previous post, the most likely cause is a corrupted save (or more), you may have to try load up multiple backups or try a fresh start (it may be worth a fresh start to see the changes) to run the game

Yeah, I'm trying to do a fresh start. I still have those backups, are the backups the cause of this message? if they are i'll just delete them.

Just now, Zearen said:

Yeah, I'm trying to do a fresh start. I still have those backups, are the backups the cause of this message? if they are i'll just delete them.

if ya wanna just do a fresh start but wanna keep your backups around, you can just drag all the save files into a folder outside the saved games folder for safekeeping, it will let you begin like you first got the game

7 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

yeah they were, probably should'nt have deleted them shit, lemme see if i can find them again, if not i'll just restart.

1 minute ago, Zearen said:

yeah they were, probably should'nt have deleted them shit, lemme see if i can find them again, if not i'll just restart.

corrupted files usually cant be fixed, deleting them isnt really any harm, the only reason to keep the backups is if you wanted to check each one til you find one not corrupt

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

corrupted files usually cant be fixed, deleting them isnt really any harm, the only reason to keep the backups is if you wanted to check each one til you find one not corrupt

Alright, thanks man appreciate the help, well I'mma start a fresh one them wish me luck

Just now, Zearen said:

Alright, thanks man appreciate the help, well I'mma start a fresh one them wish me luck

also if ya wanna recover those deleted files, they may still be in the recycle bin unless you empty it, but yeah have fun.

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

what do you mean?

Question, How do i activate a save file? like can i still play on that file or not? cuz i have heaps and when it asks me to look at my save files it goes into the files and just shows me them, how do play them?

25 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Question, How do i activate a save file? like can i still play on that file or not? cuz i have heaps and when it asks me to look at my save files it goes into the files and just shows me them, how do play them?

there is 3 slots for your saves to be when playing rejuv, the 'active' one will be the one it shows on load up and the other two can be considered 'dormant', while your backups are just previous places you saved at.

to set your saves to various slots it's all in the name:

Game.rxdata (the .rxdata is just the normal extension of it, the file name would just be Game) would be your Save File in Slot 1
Game_2.rxdata would be Save File in Slot 2
Game_3.rxdata as above

you can switch between these 3 set files freely by choosing 'other save files' when rejuv is loaded up and showing your current team and stuff.

renaming a backup to any of those 3 names would make it in those slots

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

there is 3 slots for your saves to be when playing rejuv, the 'active' one will be the one it shows on load up and the other two can be considered 'dormant', while your backups are just previous places you saved at.

Game.rxdata (the .rxdata is just the normal extension of it, the file name would just be Game) would be your Save File in Slot 1
Game_3.rxdata as above

thanks for the help man

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Game_3.rxdata as above

I named it Game_2.rxdata, but slot 2 did not show up

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

it took you that long to notice? XD Anyhow glad i could help ya out

Lol yeah, I had a feeling i saw that dragon somewhere and gladly enought it was Vali. Well can't wait for seaon 5. what do you think of the new art style? I for one, don't mind it.

36 minutes ago, Zearen said:

Lol yeah, I had a feeling i saw that dragon somewhere and gladly enought it was Vali. Well can't wait for seaon 5. what do you think of the new art style? I for one, don't mind it.

cant say it bothers me honestly.