Need Help Updating, may have dun goofed...

ThreeVela

Hi, new to the forum, spent an astounding amount of hours on the game, loved every single thing about it, don't really know where to ask or post about this but here we are. So i downloaded v13 and extracted the thing into the game folder, didn't notice any changes, was in gearen lab. I close the game, go to the folder and take the folders from the extracted patch and put them in the game folder, SUBSTITUTING the older files in the folders that were named Data, Graphics and Script, and now the game does not open.

How do i go back from that? Is it reversible? I would hate to lose all my progress so far, but i don't know what to do, any help is appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance to anybody!

Edited by ThreeVela

18 minutes ago, ThreeVela said:

Hi, new to the forum, spent an astounding amount of hours on the game, loved every single thing about it, don't really know where to ask or post about this but here we are. So i downloaded v13 and extracted the thing into the game folder, didn't notice any changes, was in gearen lab. I close the game, go to the folder and take the folders from the extracted patch and put them in the game folder, SUBSTITUTING the older files in the folders that were named Data, Graphics and Script, and now the game does not open.

How do i go back from that? Is it reversible? I would hate to lose all my progress so far, but i don't know what to do, any help is appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance to anybody!

Your save file data is kept in a seperate location to that of where the game.exe and files are so dont worry about that, you can re-download V13 if ya want, it should already have the patch since the patch is for those with the earlier downloads who need to update for hotfixes

17 minutes ago, ThreeVela said:

so should i just uninstall and then redownload the game? if so, thanks a bunch man you saved my evening hahah!

A clean download should fix ya issue yeah, i've no idea how ya attempt to patch it broke it but it's likely quicker to just redownload V13 entirely to fix it

• Like 1