No money

Gnaark

1 minute ago, Gnaark said:

I don't know if this is supposed to happen but I don't gain money after battles, my only source of income is to complete quests but it feels a bit to complicated. Is this a bug or is this intended ?

i assume you have updated to the most recent version yes? judging by your post im assuming not as this was fixed in one of the 2 updates that have come out since v13's release

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i assume you have updated to the most recent version yes? judging by your post im assuming not as this was fixed in one of the 2 updates that have come out since v13's release

I thought I did but maybe I didn't do it correctly

I'll check that, thanks !

8 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

I did download the patch but I think I might have extracted it to the wrong location, where is it suppused to be exactly ?

Just now, Gnaark said:

I did download the patch but I think I might have extracted it to the wrong location, where is it suppused to be exactly ?

just extract everything in the zip file and paste all the folders inside the patch folder to game folder

9 minutes ago, DaWolfie said:

just extract everything in the zip file and paste all the folders inside the patch folder to game folder

Oh that was it ! I didn't patch it correctly, thanks for the quick answers and sorry for the inconvenience ! <3