Axis factory gym

toppy06

11 minutes ago, toppy06 said:

Can anyone help me with Saki's gym?  I opened the chest next to the pad, but know i do not know what do to... Thanx :)

progressing in Saki's gym requires the following steps:

Spoiler

Press all the buttons, the first 3 will make a cart appear that takes you to the final button, pressing it will make a Saki Bot destroy a rock blocking your path that was stopping you going south of the entry

Defeat all the trainers after heading into the newly accessed area, this will make a Key drop that opens a locked doorway for you

Go around, and defeat a double battle to get access to another small key, statue puzzle is optional

Defeat Geara after dropping down a hole in the ground passed the second locked door and press the button in the room

A portal will form returning you to the start as well as unlocking a door that is sitting in a path separating two areas.

This final area leads into a place with a Master Key to open the big door at the very start of the gym

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

progressing in Saki's gym requires the following steps:

Hide contents

Press all the buttons, the first 3 will make a cart appear that takes you to the final button, pressing it will make a Saki Bot destroy a rock blocking your path that was stopping you going south of the entry

Defeat all the trainers after heading into the newly accessed area, this will make a Key drop that opens a locked doorway for you

Go around, and defeat a double battle to get access to another small key, statue puzzle is optional

Defeat Geara after dropping down a hole in the ground passed the second locked door and press the button in the room

A portal will form returning you to the start as well as unlocking a door that is sitting in a path separating two areas.

This final area leads into a place with a Master Key to open the big door at the very start of the gym

tbh, I do not see a cart :(

image.png.22facf63106e3eb72efaa76a559f7ccd.png

1 minute ago, toppy06 said:

tbh, I do not see a cart :(

image.png.22facf63106e3eb72efaa76a559f7ccd.png

it should be to the left a little but you probably are getting a bug im seeing often, it will look like a metal platform sitting on the rails

it should be to the left a little but you probably are getting a bug im seeing often, it will look like a metal platform sitting on the rails

Thx, any idea how to fix this bug?

Just now, toppy06 said:

Thx, any idea how to fix this bug?

well the bug is caused by the switch that makes the cart appear not triggering, your options would be uploading ya save file and someone like me with debug manually turning it on or loading an older save and trying again to see if it works properly

7 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

well the bug is caused by the switch that makes the cart appear not triggering, your options would be uploading ya save file and someone like me with debug manually turning it on or loading an older save and trying again to see if it works properly

Well, I used an older save file to start over and did the pads in a different order. Now I see the minecart. Thanks btw

1 minute ago, toppy06 said:

Well, I used an older save file to start over and did the pads in a different order. Now I see the minecart. Thanks btw

np, dunno why the minecart seems to act that way but seeing as the buttons dont reset and no order is mentioned either the cart not falling is a bug or the buttons not resetting is and i've seen the events they trigger, no specific order is mentioned.

np, dunno why the minecart seems to act that way but seeing as the buttons dont reset and no order is mentioned either the cart not falling is a bug or the buttons not resetting is and i've seen the events they trigger, no specific order is mentioned.

It was kinda bugging me (no pun intended). Now i can finally go on. Thanks and have fun playing :)

• 1 month later...