Thick club V13 (help!)

Caulfield

Hi everyone ! 😀
I started a new game for the V13 and i'm running mono fire. I'm interested in using Alolan Marowak this time. I captured a few Cubones and was lucky to get one with Adamant nature and pretty decent IVs, i evolved him in Goldenleaf all good so everything seemed to roll for it. 😬
But you feel it coming, Alolan Marowak without Thick club is pretty much a joke so here i am trying to get one. I precise that i am in Chapter 4, i just got in Goldenleaf.

I'm using the trick with K.Oed Dustox with Compound Eyes in the first slot and Stantler with Frisk in the second slot, so if i'm not mistaken it, i can't miss it right ?
I can't be more optimised in my Thick Club hunt right ?? 

It's just awfull, Cubone is so rare.. I find one every 30min when i'm lucky, i found dozens and dozens of it and nothing. Not one single Thick Club... 😪
I'm starting to think that i do something awfully wrong and that it absolutely can't be that tedious. I did research to find any other way to get a Thick Club but apparently this is the only way. 

Am i doing something wrong guys ? Can we find or buy a Thick Club in the game at any point ? Or do i have to spent another 15hours going back and forth in the Goldenleaf grass ? 

Thanks in advance ! (and sorry for clunky english, i hope i am clear enough) 🙂