Just needing general help. (Please read)

321_King_123

Well... Hey there!

Theres not really much in this topic, i just wanted to know some things: 

- It is possible to get the Choice items? Been wanting Choice Band, Scarf and Specs for a long time...

- Heard there were this strategy were if you Thief, Flinch and Recycle, you could get ANY item out of a battle; i just wanted to know, is there any character i should re-match that i could get some really usefull items out of it? 

- My current team is: Incineroar, Nidoking, Dusk-Lycanroc, Scizor, Seviper and Silvally... I have in my box Druddigon, Luxray, Milotic, i could train up an Weavile, have a Mawile and Silveon.. Knowing these, should i add Druddigon, Weavile or anything? want to make my team strong, at least stronger than he is. Any help is welcome, even move-set help, Sadly none of them is IV-perfect... Need even more help with Seviper (My Venam S2), She has Poison Jab, Knock Off, Return/Dig and Glare. Also... What is the best Plate my silvally can hold? and its moveset? (I want a support-tank type Silavlly. Multi-attack obviusly, but really usefull moves for the team itself, Silvally is my Tank. Still thinking if i want to make Silvally a Defense-type or a SpecialDefense Type...)

- Where. Can. I. Get. A. Scizorite? REALLY need help with it

- Silvally memoric discs? already have the Fairy, Ghost, Flying, Poison, Bug and Dark. and Ground i think... Is there a rock type?

- IS THERE EARTHQUAKE YET? also... Where is Life orb?

- Can someone explain me a little more about the essence and raid mechanic? I want my Druddigon and Luxray Crest... Look super usefull! Already seeing my Druddigon one-shoting a lot of mons with Outrage~

Really sorry for the long post! If anyone can help me with at least 1 thing, i would be really gratefull!

(PS: im at the Final component, the one you are partned up with Aelita, didnt completed the V13 yet)

- Choice items are not available regularly so far.

- if you are willing to use a glitch in the matrix to get items from trainers, might as well just give them to yourself via debug mode *shrug*

- not gonna build your team for you, sorry^^ (fairy silvally might be useful though)

- no scizorite or tm earthquake ingame yet

- Rock memory is now in the purified corrupted cave. purify it from route 5 and enter from safari zone. there I found the memory

- just buy a bunch of rift fragments, activate a den, decide not to fight the mon and choose to clear the den which grants essence, repeat for a few minutes until you have enough red essence. fastest way imo

Good Luck

41 minutes ago, Rage991 said:

- Choice items are not available regularly so far.

- if you are willing to use a glitch in the matrix to get items from trainers, might as well just give them to yourself via debug mode *shrug*

- not gonna build your team for you, sorry^^ (fairy silvally might be useful though)

- no scizorite or tm earthquake ingame yet

- Rock memory is now in the purified corrupted cave. purify it from route 5 and enter from safari zone. there I found the memory

- just buy a bunch of rift fragments, activate a den, decide not to fight the mon and choose to clear the den which grants essence, repeat for a few minutes until you have enough red essence. fastest way imo

Good Luck

Thanks a bunch! I was thinking to have the Poison and Fairy Milotic, and leave my Silvally as Rock-Type 

6 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

- Heard there were this strategy were if you Thief, Flinch and Recycle, you could get ANY item out of a battle; i just wanted to know, is there any character i should re-match that i could get some really usefull items out of it? 

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Cause this is the first time I've heard of it, and now I'm curious lol. I can think of a few items I'd like to snag with this...

10 minutes ago, SilentEevee said:

Can you elaborate a bit more on this? Cause this is the first time I've heard of it, and now I'm curious lol. I can think of a few items I'd like to snag with this...

Like... If you Thief an item, you basically steal this item if you dont hold any item, but, when a trainer battle ends, You actually dont keep the item, this only happens in the wild-battles. However, if you use Fling, you will use up your item do attack the foe, so yu will lose this item; but when you Recycle, you get back the item you used to attack the opponent with Fling, and this item, you get to keep it after you finish the battle. At least, in Desolation and Reborn works like that. If im not mistaken... Only the 3 elemental monke from Unova (Panpour, Simiseage and the grass one) can get all those 3 items in their movepool

1 hour ago, Rage991 said:

Ahhhhh sorry! I got confused!

I have the Rock memory, i was looking for the Ground memory

30 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

use Fling

Ah, Fling. Sorry, I thought you meant that somehow flinching gives you the item.

I hadn't heard of that method either, but I'm interested in trying it out now. I'll let you know if it works- I'll be stealing life orbs for days, if it does :D

2 minutes ago, SilentEevee said:

Ah, Fling. Sorry, I thought you meant that somehow flinching gives you the item.

I hadn't heard of that method either, but I'm interested in trying it out now. I'll let you know if it works- I'll be stealing life orbs for days, if it does :D

Ah, i need to be the one telling sorry! Didnt realized i write Flinch instead of Fling, Hah

If you find any good trainers that i can re-battle that have good items on their Pokemon, i would love to hear :D

Just now, 321_King_123 said:

If you find any good trainers that i can re-battle that have good items on their Pokemon, i would love to hear :D

I suggest you take a look at this walkthrough. If you ctrl+F for an item, you'll find a corresponding trainer which features it on one of their pokemon.

Granted, it only discusses normal mode, and I play on intense, so theoretically I'd be able to get the items earlier. But assuming you're far enough into the game, it should be easy enough.

7 minutes ago, SilentEevee said:

I suggest you take a look at this walkthrough. If you ctrl+F for an item, you'll find a corresponding trainer which features it on one of their pokemon.

Granted, it only discusses normal mode, and I play on intense, so theoretically I'd be able to get the items earlier. But assuming you're far enough into the game, it should be easy enough.

All right! I play on Normal, i just need to see what trainers i can re-match

2 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

All right! I play on Normal, i just need to see what trainers i can re-match

Have you already completed the game? Because to my knowledge, there isn't any way to rematch already beaten trainers.

If you did, you could just load up a previous save file, though.