Can someone explain to me how to download the new patch?

Eibboromos

2 minutes ago, Eibboromos said:

Thank you for the reply! can you explain what .exe is?

they are referring to the application you double click to run the game, see the attached link for an image showing the '.exe' highlighted, you simply drag and drop the contents of the patch download into that area of the v13 folder

https://gyazo.com/434e696b1eea77ca82bfe773f5fc45d3

12 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

they are referring to the application you double click to run the game, see the attached link for an image showing the '.exe' highlighted, you simply drag and drop the contents of the patch download into that area of the v13 folder

https://gyazo.com/434e696b1eea77ca82bfe773f5fc45d3

When i do that, it does not tell me to replace the files. it tells me to "open with game".

3 minutes ago, Eibboromos said:

When i do that, it does not tell me to replace the files. it tells me to "open with game".

are you sure you aren't trying to open the files when dragging them by accident?

Just now, Eibboromos said:

yes i am. after i do it, the game just opens up.

hmm odd, can you detail exactly what you are doing. example if you can show a picture where you are trying to drag the files and have you tried dragging multiple at once or if thats causing your problem, one at a time?

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

hmm odd, can you detail exactly what you are doing. example if you can show a picture where you are trying to drag the files and have you tried dragging multiple at once or if thats causing your problem, one at a time?

I can't show you a picture, so ill try my best to explain. inside of the v13.0.2 patch file folder, there is another folder titled "graphics". i took that file and dropped it into the game file. when i hover over the game file, that is when it tells me to open with game.

3 minutes ago, Eibboromos said:

I can't show you a picture, so ill try my best to explain. inside of the v13.0.2 patch file folder, there is another folder titled "graphics". i took that file and dropped it into the game file. when i hover over the game file, that is when it tells me to open with game.

i assume your trying to drag it onto the exe, all you do is drag it into the folder and it will prompt you to replace the current one although since the graphics folder only has one file in each of the patch folders inside in it to transfer you can just drag drop it's contents into the graphics folder and it will do it all the same, that said im assuming you use a mac if you are using the macos folder contents

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i assume your trying to drag it onto the exe, all you do is drag it into the folder and it will prompt you to replace the current one although since the graphics folder only has one file in it to transfer you can just drag drop it's contents into the graphics folder and it will do it all the same, that said im assuming you use a mac if you are using the macos folder contents

I do not use a mac. i am on windows

5 minutes ago, Eibboromos said:

I do not use a mac. i am on windows

the folder you want should have these 4 files in it: https://gyazo.com/e4b189ce561f960a93ebb67a88a5b1f1

you dont drag them onto any of the files, just into the folder itself.

If it's any easier on you, just drag the files onto the names of the locations in the file path above (such as where it says the folder name then > and another name, you can drag them onto the name rejuvenation - v13 (the 2nd one)