Locked in Blacksteeple Castle

Elliot Gale

So I know they told you in advance that you would be leading a resistance and all, but I wasn't expecting to get cut off from PC access and was in the process of trying to level up some newer party members. Am I just screwed against Madelis and beyond?

The file in question is set to Intense and is currently in possession of Luxray, Weezing, Houndoom, Talonflame, Vivillon, and a woefully underleveled Froslass. Suffice to say that even if I use switch shenanigans to stick multiple Intimidates on the Cinccino and KO it, everything gets hard swept by her Houndoom anyway. There are plenty of other things chilling in the PC, including a level 40 Inteleon, but that's the entire point of the post - no PC access means no access to any of it. Would be pretty easy to drop one in the Pianolady's room or something.

I'm not entirely against points of no return, mind, but I'm of the opinion that if they're going to happen that it should not be possible to save for the duration in which you don't have access to basic facilities.