Chapter 12 in V13 is highly problematic (softlocking) -spoilers

7ravens

Basically the title. I've had to replay this entire chapter since there are multiple points that can softlock you without the player even realizing it, especially on intense mode. The first softlock I encountered was at the very start since when you walk to axis high your supposed to see a cutscene with madelis, but sometimes the scene doesn't play and you get softlocked.  The next softlock is  right before the vivian fight. There's a bug where if you leave the spring of purification it won't let you re-enter it. Thus you become softlocked. The next softlock I got was against pirate valarie. For some reason there's no access to a pc the entire time from after the vivian fight to the valarie fight. The team I beat  vivian with has a terrible matchup vs valarie and there was no way I could win. Without any aceess to a pc I had to revert back to an older save. Luckily I saved right before vivian and there were mons in my pc that could help me, although they were underleveled. But to level them I would need to leave the spring of purification (becoming softlocked by bug #2), and my next previous save from that point was all the way at axis high. I still haven't gotten to see the parts after valarie yet, but I'm pretty sure there's still more tough fights left in the chapter. I doubt theres pc access before those either, so there's even more potential to get softlocked still. 

Also just in general, vivan and valarie are both not easy fights and having just one team that can beat both + the other remaining fights left in the chapter seems near impossible, especially on the harder

difficulties.

Edited by 7ravens