Feels ;-;

PokeBoss

I perfectly understand the feeling, in fact I am in your same exact situation... What can I say? You have all my sympathy!

Incidentally, I would consider settling for a 2DS, because it costs much less and thus it will be easier for you to save the money... That is what I am going to do!

Also, wrong section

Edited by Tomas Elliot

I perfectly understand the feeling, in fact I am in your same exact situation... What can I say? You have all my sympathy!

Incidentally, I would consider settling for a 2DS, because it costs much less and thus it will be easier for you to save the money... That is what I am going to do!

Also, wrong section

I might actually do that :P even doe i don't like the design of it ! and sorry >.<!

I feel your pain (sort of, because I am 14) I had to keep begging, and then my parents went out, but it was sold out. SO my parents say if I get the game I have to get a B or higher in my grades this year :3

• Administrators

...Well you don't need to find me to download episode 10, and having downloaded episode 10 you certainly don't need to do anything so rash as pummel it to the ground. In fact, that sounds like it would end poorly for your computer.

That sounds like a bad plan, and I suggest you abandon it.

I feel your pain (sort of, because I am 14) I had to keep begging, and then my parents went out, but it was sold out. SO my parents say if I get the game I have to get a B or higher in my grades this year :3

...only a B?

...You have no idea how jealous I am right now.