Anyway to change difficulty back to normal other than restarting the whole game?

RestInPizzas

Hey all! I've come back to this game since version 13 was released. I realized that before I stopped playing for a while, I had changed the difficulty to casual for one trainer battle that I think was downright impossible for me at the time, but I never finished it. After realizing how easy casual mode feels for me, I went back to change to normal mode in the tent, but realized the guy was missing. Is there any way to change the difficulty back to normal? I would rather not restart if possible : / . I am currently at the 9th gym I believe (in west gearen/

• Global Mods

I'm not sure if it's been changed in V13, but if I remember correctly, Luck shows up again on the route after the 9th gym with the traintracks, so I think you might get a chance to change it again there? If not, it'd probably be possible for someone here to edit your save to put you back on normal instead.

2 hours ago, Dreamy said:

I'm not sure if it's been changed in V13, but if I remember correctly, Luck shows up again on the route after the 9th gym with the traintracks, so I think you might get a chance to change it again there? If not, it'd probably be possible for someone here to edit your save to put you back on normal instead.

found luck on that route but he's not changing the difficulty.