Mac V13 - Not being able to see save folder

LogicalNonsense

Okay so i'm slightly inept with technology overall but I'm on mac, and I downloaded the zip file for V13. Problem is, from what I can see it's not actually creating a folder with the various scripts and data and all that I could see on V12 with the pc that I was using. All I can see is the game(which I can play fine), but I can't apply the patches nor use my save file that I had transferred to my mac from the PC. I'm on Big Sur, and was curious as to whether anyone had this same problem. Thank you!

Right click on the game and click "Show Package Contents."

From there, click on "Contents " and then "Game" to get to the actual game folder! You can now patch your game accordingly.

As for your save file, you should be able to load that. There's on option in the game's menu (when you start up the game) that says "Open Save Folder. "

Alternatively, you can manually find the save location. On your Mac's Desktop top menu bar, click on "Go," hold down your option key,  and a Library folder should appear. Click on that and go to the folder "Application Support" and find a folder called "Pokemon Rejuvenation." That's where your save file goes.

Hope this all helps!

• Thanks 1

Thank you! This was immensely helpful. The patches work fine now, I get an error message when I click on my save file after moving it to the save folder, probably because I'm not in one of the designated areas for V13. I can fix that pretty easily though, thank you for your help!!

• Like 1

Hi, can i receive some help too? I have a friend with the same issues in this thread, she plays on mac but when she click on "Open Save Folder" nothing happens. Also trying to find it manually is useless in my case because after clicking on "Applications Support" the folder "Pokemon Rejuvenation" don't exist and we really don't know what we can do. She is stucked in a specific part of the game and she need to get the save folder to go back to an older save file. I appreciate every type of help, thanks in advance :( (sorry for bad english eventually)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...