Need help beating Angie

Decibel575

3 minutes ago, Kristian said:

If you're still on V12 u could get the debug mod to give urself rare candy, any EV's and Iv's you want, any pokemon (including legendaries), and any items (tm's) and u can give urself any move on any pokemon. 

I'm on V13, so yeah.  I can't do that unfortunately 

This might sound strange but... get a good Pyukumuku. I used a Pyukumuku to beat her. with good investment in all 3 of HP, Defense, and SpDef, and a Sitrus Berry. Though its better to have more SpDef investment.

Pyukumuku can use Purify to turn the Dimensional Field into a normal Icy Field, which is a good option, but not the most important.

Pyukumuku gets both Toxic and Gastro Acid, Toxic is self explanatory, but Gastro Acid is good here to neuter the Arctovish and Beartic's speed, though you can also use it to make Rotom-Frost weak to Ground too.

The most important thing about it, is that it can stone wall everything on Angie's Team except for Rotom and Arctovish's Freeze Dry.

While both Abilities are good, they don't really matter that much, since Angie doesn't have anything that boosts up.

Last slot can go to either potentially Recover or Memento, Recover is again self explanatory, but Memento can help turn like... Arctovish into a dud and give you more room.

I'd also recommend a lot of MooMoo Milk, because you'll need it to keep it alive.

I ended up getting down to just my Pyukumuku vs Walrein and Crabominable, and winning thanks to Toxic wearing them down.

Aside from that, I used things like Technician Mach Punch from Breloom, Salazzle just being fast, Coalossal Rock Tomb, and Inteleon being also fast and Tearful Look(lmao).

25 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

This might sound strange but... get a good Pyukumuku. I used a Pyukumuku to beat her. with good investment in all 3 of HP, Defense, and SpDef, and a Sitrus Berry. Though its better to have more SpDef investment.

Pyukumuku can use Purify to turn the Dimensional Field into a normal Icy Field, which is a good option, but not the most important.

Pyukumuku gets both Toxic and Gastro Acid, Toxic is self explanatory, but Gastro Acid is good here to neuter the Arctovish and Beartic's speed, though you can also use it to make Rotom-Frost weak to Ground too.

The most important thing about it, is that it can stone wall everything on Angie's Team except for Rotom and Arctovish's Freeze Dry.

While both Abilities are good, they don't really matter that much, since Angie doesn't have anything that boosts up.

Last slot can go to either potentially Recover or Memento, Recover is again self explanatory, but Memento can help turn like... Arctovish into a dud and give you more room.

I'd also recommend a lot of MooMoo Milk, because you'll need it to keep it alive.

I ended up getting down to just my Pyukumuku vs Walrein and Crabominable, and winning thanks to Toxic wearing them down.

Aside from that, I used things like Technician Mach Punch from Breloom, Salazzle just being fast, Coalossal Rock Tomb, and Inteleon being also fast and Tearful Look(lmao).

You know, I did consider a Pyukumuku.  But I forgot about it when I tried rebuilding my team.  
I've been trying to set up a defensive/special attacking Beheeyem using Mawile Iron Defence Baton Pass and then Calm minding, but it always too too long.  Thanks for the advice, I'll try it now