Pokemon Rejuvenation V13: Can someone edit my Mystery Egg to give me a Togepi?

I'm doing a Fairy monotype run of Pokemon Rejuvenation and just started the game (just picked out my starter :) ). I'm afraid of modding my own Pokemon Rejuvenation because I'm not very techy and I've attempted to run mods in the past but they have crashed my game. Could someone open the debug menu on my save file so that my Mystery Egg can hatch a Togepi? I already stated in the title that it's the new V13 update of the game if that has any affect. I'll upload the save file if anyone is willing to help me. :) 

Thanks in advance :) 

On 7/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, sprained ankle said:

I'm doing a Fairy monotype run of Pokemon Rejuvenation and just started the game (just picked out my starter :) ). I'm afraid of modding my own Pokemon Rejuvenation because I'm not very techy and I've attempted to run mods in the past but they have crashed my game. Could someone open the debug menu on my save file so that my Mystery Egg can hatch a Togepi? I already stated in the title that it's the new V13 update of the game if that has any affect. I'll upload the save file if anyone is willing to help me. :) 

Thanks in advance :) 

i can do it for you if you want