Pokemon Rejuvenation V13: Can someone edit my Mystery Egg to give me a Togepi?

sprained ankle

I'm doing a Fairy monotype run of Pokemon Rejuvenation and just started the game (just picked out my starter :) ). I'm afraid of modding my own Pokemon Rejuvenation because I'm not very techy and I've attempted to run mods in the past but they have crashed my game. Could someone open the debug menu on my save file so that my Mystery Egg can hatch a Togepi? I already stated in the title that it's the new V13 update of the game if that has any affect. I'll upload the save file if anyone is willing to help me. :) 

Thanks in advance :) 

On 7/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, sprained ankle said:

I'm doing a Fairy monotype run of Pokemon Rejuvenation and just started the game (just picked out my starter :) ). I'm afraid of modding my own Pokemon Rejuvenation because I'm not very techy and I've attempted to run mods in the past but they have crashed my game. Could someone open the debug menu on my save file so that my Mystery Egg can hatch a Togepi? I already stated in the title that it's the new V13 update of the game if that has any affect. I'll upload the save file if anyone is willing to help me. :) 

Thanks in advance :) 

i can do it for you if you want

• 4 months later...

Hi I was wondering if someone could do the same thing with my file. I find it a little stupid that the mystery egg is determined by trainer id and I don't want a marnine I was wondering if anyone could swap my current marnenie egg for an aevian litwick egg which what I was going for.

Game_5.rxdata

Edited by Aizakku Adoman