-possible MINOR spoilers- I need help finding the brains in Axis High University V13

Kristian

As you can see in the picture below I need to find 4 student brains. I've spoken with everyone I can and there is no one with a brain to give. Before I reached this point in the game I did get like 2 brains or something like that. A NPC in the game also says his brain is in the cafeteria but I can't find it. Can someone help me? Am I being stupid or is it a glitch?

image.thumb.png.140414c60e59cc5eead2e27568def7ae.png

I found out, lol idk if i skipped some text or something but if u go up to the guy who lost his brain and u press "A", then group investigation then cafeteria you will find it. Not sure if it was "A" on my keyboard since I was smashing it though. 

• 3 months later...

I passed this part but I don't know what to do after the password I already had the group talking in the classrooms but I have no idea what I should do to access the left door or open the colored door. It's hard to play this game cause there's a severe lack of guidance and you have to search the stuff all the time or just give up cause you can't proceed.

• 1 year later...