Stuck in Valor Mountain

xdkoby

I'm stuck in the exact same way, and I definitely did the cutscene in Telia Resort. Doesn't help. There's a chasm that you can't cross no matter what the mountain's mood is, a teleporter that doesn't take you anywhere useful no matter what the mood is, and going back into the Xen stronghold automatically changes the mood back to Neutral, preventing you from getting back to the entrance. Really not sure what to do.

14 hours ago, VoidlitAudino said:

Wait, never mind, I can cross the chasm by Magma Drifting when the mountain is angry. Your problem probably is the cutscene, and not having the Emotion Powder.

Hey, I'm stuck in the same scenario. Haven't done the cutscene yet but am stuck inside the mountain with a tree blocking the way out of the Xen place. Am I just stuck here or is there another way to get out of the mountain....it seems like bad game design if I'm just stuck here....

3 hours ago, Metagro said:

Hey, I'm stuck in the same scenario. Haven't done the cutscene yet but am stuck inside the mountain with a tree blocking the way out of the Xen place. Am I just stuck here or is there another way to get out of the mountain....it seems like bad game design if I'm just stuck here....

You might be able to get out if you have an Escape Rope or a Pokemon that knows Dig. If not, you might just have to revert back to an earlier save file. I'm pretty sure the mountain reverting back to neutral when you leave the Xen stronghold is just a bug, hopefully one that will be fixed sometime soon.