How do you guys catch up before a new episode?

Moa

So this is my all-time favorite fan game and I loved the story, but it's been a while so I don't remember a lot of what happened. I'm wondering, what do you guys usually do to catch up with these episodic releases? Do you replay from the beginning or find some kind of summary of previous episodes somewhere? Also, if I start a new game, is there a way to transfer my old team between saves? Thanks.

I usually just start from the beginning, Jan and the Rejuv team have a tendency to rework a lot of the older content with each new release; so it's always worth doing. As for transferring an old team, not possible outside of Debug (which the Rejuv Team aren't allowing scripts of to be distributed at this time); but even then you'd have to make the team from scratch, so it's probably just worth it to start the whole ride over again.

There once was an online doc with a well made walkthrough/ plot summary, but the story has changed quite a lot since then. I had your same problem, and not knowing what to do I just started over again, to enjoy any new changes. I did watch a recap of "where love lies" though, it's a playthrough made by Nine Ice Tails on YT. Watched it on 2x just to remember that extra info I forgot, he also has a rejuv playthrough but it's something like 57 vids so needing quite a long time ;)