Stuck at Narcissa (Intense mode)

Exoforger

I always feel like I'm completely stuck at Narcissa because her mismagius keeps destroying my team while scoffing off the damage my pokemon unleashed. I need some tips or some pokemon that could at least punch a hole in her team without damaging mine too much

Here's my team and it's movesets(They're all Lv 35 by the way):

Samurott : Covet, Razor shell, Aqua jet, Revenge

Nidoking : Sucker punch, Megahorn, Toxic Spikes, Double kick

Rimbombee : Dazzling gleam, Pollen puff, Stun spore, Magical leaf

Electrode: Electro ball, Signal beam, Light screen, Flash

Hariyama: Fake out, Knock off, Force palm, Rock tomb

Talonflame: Flame charge, Roost, Peck, Quick guard

I just beat her very recently. You can catch an unburden drifloon on the path to the wispy tower (although very low chance). You can also find a ghost gem laying around

somewhere on that path too. Altho even with the unburden + ghost boosted moves you'll only take out 1-2 mons at most since she'll shadow sneak you down. On route 3

you can get bolthund with strong jaw crunch which can take out the mismagious. You can also get espurr (i'd recommend you reset until you get a male one with own tempo since

that gives you prankster when it evolves). Meowstic naturally learns both reflect and light screen with prankster so that can help your drifloon/bolthund take an extra hit or two. 

• Thanks 1

i just managed to beat her on intense a few hours ago.

The chesto berry was moved a bit from v 12, it is now in front of that cave on route 1. You should give this to Nidoking and go for 2 toxic spikes, reset if you don't wake up immediately

I also used prankster Volbeat, with flash (that removes the ghostfield for 5 turns) and protect / double team + confuse ray an that killed like 4 Mons of her alone.

and last i think you should go for a mon with knock off, otherwise you can't beat dusclops, since it just rests / sleeptalks you.

• Thanks 1