I can't play pokemon rejuvenation on my 32-bit pc

nhannguyen2141

As the title stated, yes it's a problem that i don't have a 64-bit pc to play v13 of rejuvention. (i can't get it updated because my city is on the lockdown and only god knows when it will end).

I guess it has something to do with the MKXP thing that the devs used since i don't have any problem playing v12 . I'm just writing this topic to find out if there's any temporary solution to this because i got super hyped when rejuv v13 came out. I know that you can run reborn on a phone using some kind of app but i don't know if the same goes to rejuvenation (especially v13) or not.

Is it possible to copy-paste the old game.exe onto Rejuvenation? Or does it crash? Your problem is certainly because the game uses MKXP, which is a program made to run on newer computers.

tbh I do think it's better for the game to have what Reborn has currently, by having both the old game.exe and the new game-z.

On 7/22/2021 at 5:34 AM, Tabletpillowlamp said:

Is it possible to copy-paste the old game.exe onto Rejuvenation? Or does it crash? Your problem is certainly because the game uses MKXP, which is a program made to run on newer computers.

tbh I do think it's better for the game to have what Reborn has currently, by having both the old game.exe and the new game-z.

hmmm might have to try this. wish me luck. lol

• 1 month later...