Any other methods to play V13 on chromebook?

JK’S

Usually to play fan games on my chromebook (since my acer laptop broke recently) I’ve been using joiplay. But it seems that V13 doesn’t work with joiplay atm. So if anyone has any other methods to play on a chromebook that would be great. Linux seems like an option but idk how to set up to play fangames.

Wanna explore if there are any other options before having to spend money on a new laptop/pc

2 minutes ago, Aldanta said:

I have the same problem. My acer laptop sucks, and I wanna play rejuv on my chromebook. I've tried using Linux but could never get it to work right.

Glad to see I’m not alone out here. Just asking, whenever you try to play it on joiplay, do you get the same ‘scripts export/import line 302 ‘ problem as well?

1 minute ago, JK’S said:

Glad to see I’m not alone out here. Just asking, whenever you try to play it on joiplay, do you get the same ‘scripts export/import line 302 ‘ problem as well?

Indeed I do. And I have no idea how to fix it haha. 

1 hour ago, JK’S said:

1 hour ago, Aldanta said:

Indeed I do. And I have no idea how to fix it haha. 

That is unfortunately an issue of Joiplay rather then Rejuvenation. So unless the creator of Joiplay updates it to work with MKXP we cant play Rejuv with Joiplay.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Yahiro said:

That is unfortunately an issue of Joiplay rather then Rejuvenation. So unless the creator of Joiplay updates it to work with MKXP we cant play Rejuv with Joiplay.

Ahhh i suspected it would have something to do with the new MKXP upgrade to rejuvenation. Can’t fault the devs for making their game even better. If anyone has any solutions/other methods to play rejuvenation on a chromebook, leave a message

Alright after looking around a bit online, I’ve found myself a solution. It uses Linux but it worked for and I opened V13 

This only applies for chromebook users. I think….

Click this link and follow the first tutorial and it should work, as it did for me.

You must download the Linux version of V13 and move it to Linux files section, then follow the rest of the steps for the 

FIRST OPTION , I tried the second and it didn’t work

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/beebom.com/install-appimage-programs-on-chromebook/amp/