Battles Round

5uperdawg

I'm stuck at a certain point in the game where you need to solve a puzzle and the hint is "Battles Round". I've been searching for an hour, and i have done the group investigation within the classroom several times over, and have put in the passwords "Ants Troubled", "Dnour Selttab", "Dnuor Selttab", "Labor" and "Fuck You" all in capitals and lower case letters.

What is the password???????

Man, I am on the same boat, but i don't know if this would be much help or really give the password, but there is a sign near the people who demand the answer, something about bar soap and deadly acid..I think that gives another clue but I'm not so certain.

2 hours ago, lilskittle said:

Man, I am on the same boat, but i don't know if this would be much help or really give the password, but there is a sign near the people who demand the answer, something about bar soap and deadly acid..I think that gives another clue but I'm not so certain.

I figured it out, but it's very weird.

You have to solve the anagram with "Labor" Taken out. So then you get the first word, and then you add labor at the end. So its "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Labor".

That's all i'll say but it was weird.