Weird Glitch(?)

HoplashTheGuy

1 minute ago, Greninja_Jedi said:

Has anyone had their Pokemon's health going up mid-battle after a turn, EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T LEVEL UP?!

you do realize that isnt necessarily a glitch but could be the result of a move held item or field effect thats doing that right? and even if none of those are happening there's always the possibility of them gaining enough HP EVs to gain extra HP which does take effect whenever applicable

to reiterate, its very unlikely that its a glitch

48 minutes ago, Greninja_Jedi said:

Has anyone had their Pokemon's health going up mid-battle after a turn, EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T LEVEL UP?!

Some Pokemon when defeated give you HP EVs. Every time your Pokemon gets 4 HP EVs the max HP of your Pokemon will rise by one, even if you are in the middle of a battle. I believe that's what is happening to you.

6 minutes ago, Nox Omen said:

Some Pokemon when defeated give you HP EVs. Every time your Pokemon gets 4 HP EVs the max HP of your Pokemon will rise by one, even if you are in the middle of a battle. I believe that's what is happening to you.

yea i told them that but they wouldnt listen

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nox Omen said:

Yeah it happens all the time when griding against audino trainers

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nox Omen said:

This happens before defeating pokemon though. Can you answer that?

On 6/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, Greninja_Jedi said:

This happens before defeating pokemon though. Can you answer that?

like i had said, field effects and abilities could be a factor too........... we cant really say for sure because all you are saying is that its happening after a turn ends and nothing else, you never said what pokemon its happening to, what pokemon you are facing when it happens and if there are any active field effects