LF Litten [Closed]

GladiusMage

Good afternoon, everyone! 

I'm taking stock of the various starters that I can get, and I realize that I can't obtain a Litten in order to complete the starter quest. Would anyone be willing to trade me for one?

I have gotten to Tourmaline Desert and have a Honedge, Gible, etc. [Haven't completed the gym, yet, so I don't have the other specials beyond that.] If there's a specific pokemon you would like in return, I will happily breed it. I also have some heart scales on hand as needed. As a warning, it may take a few minutes for the trade to work; last time, I had some issues.

IGN: GladiusMage - let me know if you can help! I would greatly appreciate it!

Edited by GladiusMage

2 hours ago, GladiusMage said:

Good afternoon, everyone! 

I'm taking stock of the various starters that I can get, and I realize that I can't obtain a Litten in order to complete the starter quest. Would anyone be willing to trade me for one?

I have gotten to Tourmaline Desert and have a Honedge, Gible, etc. [Haven't completed the gym, yet, so I don't have the other specials beyond that.] If there's a specific pokemon you would like in return, I will happily breed it. I also have some heart scales on hand as needed. As a warning, it may take a few minutes for the trade to work; last time, I had some issues.

IGN: GladiusMage - let me know if you can help! I would greatly appreciate it!

Hey there,

I'd be willing to help ya, unfortunately my trading doesn't seem to work currently, so I'd implore you to upload your savefile here to be able to give you your Kitty that way.

You have joined magma gang that's why u got oshwot instead of litten. To get litten you have to go to agate city, there will be a guy in a house who'll trade you a litten for a statler iirc. Btw thanks for the save file! :D and also you should use a scrafty instead of pangoro imo

Edited by Raghav

On 6/17/2021 at 11:17 PM, GladiusMage said:

Hi and thanks for being willing to help!

I've attached what should be my save file, according to google. If it's not right, let me know, and I'll happily adjust as needed!

Game.rxdata 253.38 kB · 1 download

Hey there,

sorry that I'm responding so late, but I got your desired Kitty.

Enjoy playing

Game.rxdata