Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

help my little bro

beelze

Question

Hey guys! I my little brother accidently deleted everything on his pc and his favo game is reborn and he lost he progress, wch is fine bc he loves playng it but he had his favo pokemon team and he spent like weeks or something to make it so i was wondering if anyone here could if possible trade him the pokemon he lost with the IV and moves. He wants to pretend he is from another region taking on reborn with full team with moves and iv or ev or whats it called (ssry dont know mch bout this)

blaziken with speedboost and full ivs on speed and physical attack (black shiny) protect, blaze kick, hihg jump kick, sword dance

electrvire

garchomp

roserade with sleep powder

greninja with protean

charizard

delphox

gengar

alkazam

ditto

lucario

noivern

torchic

feniken

full iv and ev

thnk you  would mean a lot for my brother

6 answers to this question

How does one accidentally delete everything off PC?
On starting over, Most of those mons become Illegal mons and will not listen to trainers

Also this post should be in [Online Play]

Easiest way to do it on your end is Via [Pokemon Reborn Sandbox Mode] over in The Mod Market

844284192590135376.png?v=1

3 hours ago, Mimikyu said:

How does one accidentally delete everything off PC?
On starting over, Most of those mons become Illegal mons and will not listen to trainers

Also this post should be in [Online Play]

Easiest way to do it on your end is Via [Pokemon Reborn Sandbox Mode] over in The Mod Market

844284192590135376.png?v=1

some virus and he cleaned his pc and it deleted all.. and he wants to use regular reborn not sandbox he jst want his starter team 

10 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

what do you mean everything on his pc? did he delete the save file?

if its just the save file then, he can use a backup, unless all backups were erased 

yeh he erased everything he had on his pc

Yeah, that's a bit of a tall order. A lot of mons with perfect EV/IV is a lot to ask for, especially with adding in extra conditions like abilities, moves, and shiny status. Not to mention one of the things your asking for is a perfect Ditto, which makes me a little suspicious that he's absolutely against just hacking in mons himself if he actually had one.

If he's not picky, I'd be happy to breed most of these and trade them over as freshly-hatched level 1's, not promising any moves, abilities, or shiny status for any and he can train up the EVs he wants. I can promise 5IVs, not six and not which ones end up with perfect 31. If that's not good enough, then I recommend Dem's suggestion of using Aironfaar's ModBox.