EV resetting

JDMM

So, i reachedthe Rebuilt Reborn City and i am now going to reset some useless EVs i got into my squad ( Especially Attack on Special Attackers and vice versa

I bought a few of those EV resetting disks and so..

I Used one on my Crobat to reset SpA an went to use some vitamins to give it Speed and Attack,but it says it wont have effect (Its not maxed either at the 252 or the total 512)

You can only give vitamins to your pokemon until they reach 100 evs in their respective stats after that u only have to ev train with wild pokemons. This guide may help you to ev train your pokemons in certain stats- 

Edit: And you can only ev train a stat of a pokemon to 252 evs after that you'll have to train another stat, means  you can't ev train a pokemon's any stat to 512

Edited by Raghav

9 hours ago, Raghav said:

You can only give vitamins to your pokemon until they reach 100 evs in their respective stats after that u only have to ev train with wild pokemons. This guide may help you to ev train your pokemons in certain stats- 

Edit: And you can only ev train a stat of a pokemon to 252 evs after that you'll have to train another stat, means  you can't ev train a pokemon's any stat to 512

Thank you for the tip. Time to kill stuff 😂😂

I'm at Victoria's battle in Devon Corp and I'm going to level to 80 while EV training in the stats I want to with the Pokemon in the guide.. Is there any more that give SPDef alongside Tentacools? I want to train my Clefable in SpDef and Tentacools seem like a pain in the ass for it 😂 (want to do Max HP, split defenses só it can tank shit while setting up Cosmic Power and Minimize for some Stored Power nukes) 

Can I do it like bringing a Psychic type to kill them while Clef is in the back holding the Macho Brace or it has to be holding the ExpShare for it to get the EVs? 

For HP I'll do it in Tanzan Cove 

Edited by JDMM

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 4:47 AM, Raghav said:

So, i wanted a place to train a Rotom-W in SpA and Defense for the Amaria battle

(chose this EV spread because i will keep Charge for SpDef boost and i got Pain Split as well) and all the spots are a pain for it (Lots of Ground types) and i only have Hydro Pump for them).. Even for SpA those spots arent that good... Could change it to Heat form and spam Overheat in the Obsidia Ward on the Oddishes...