Giving out shinies!

flamesear

I have about a half-box of shinies. Does anyone want some? Here they are:

2 shiny charmanders

2 shiny bouffalant (but, who'd want them?)

Shiny Purlloin

Shiny deerling

shiny tentacool

Shiny crawdaunt

Shiny sandshrew

Shiny poochyena (again, why? there are better pokemon, but it's cute and a decent pokemon.)

Shiny trubbish (could be not-so-trubbish)

Shiny scatterbug

Shiny stunky (The annoying skuntank awaits)

Shiny Piloswine (a tanky pokemon that's ice type)

Shiny Lairon

Shiny mothim

Shiny bulbasaur (expect more, over time. I'm IV training them. Also, feel free to ask for non-shiny IV specific ones., excluding near-perfect IV's, to a maximum of 3 IVs at 31 (stats are health, special defense and attack, attack and defense, and speed).)

All in the list are available, but there's no other shinies available. I may be able to sort out a shiny hunt, but only with common pokemon or those I can get eggs for until finding a shiny. If there's one you wish to request outside of the list, I request that you be respectful. Do be aware it may take me awhile to reply or see your message.

Edited by flamesear
Information update

• 2 months later...

So far, this list accurately reflects available shinies. However, while the Bulbasaur is avaliable, it's being used for IV and shiny breeding (the latter for other players, like you). Thus, it's less preferable as of now, to trade it off. Likely, by the time one responds, I'll have more shiny bulbasaurs.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 5:51 PM, flamesear said:

I have about a half-box of shinies. Does anyone want some? Here they are:

2 shiny charmanders

2 shiny bouffalant (but, who'd want them?)

Shiny Purlloin

Shiny deerling

shiny tentacool

Shiny crawdaunt

Shiny sandshrew

Shiny poochyena (again, why? there are better pokemon, but it's cute and a decent pokemon.)

Shiny trubbish (could be not-so-trubbish)

Shiny scatterbug

Shiny stunky (The annoying skuntank awaits)

Shiny Piloswine (a tanky pokemon that's ice type)

Shiny Lairon

Shiny mothim

Shiny bulbasaur (expect more, over time. I'm IV training them. Also, feel free to ask for non-shiny IV specific ones., excluding near-perfect IV's, to a maximum of 3 IVs at 31 (stats are health, special defense and attack, attack and defense, and speed).)

All in the list are available, but there's no other shinies available. If you want one, request it. If you'd like to help me, I'm on the water type gym, and lack proficient grass types (a good, speed and special attack IV wise, Bulbasaur may help). Otherwise, offer a random pokemon in return. Also, I'm willing to trade more than 1 to the same person, so feel free to ask for more.

I think you can beat the water gym using shedinja her team cant hurt it i think at least one of her teams cant. Sorry if this is kind of late and if you have a spare bulbasaur i can take it of your hands shiny or not.

Edited by Mudkip604

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:47 AM, Mudkip604 said:

I think you can beat the water gym using shedinja her team cant hurt it i think at least one of her teams cant. Sorry if this is kind of late and if you have a spare bulbasaur i can take it of your hands shiny or not.

Funnily, this has not been updated quite yet. I actually did that months ago. I stopped playing for a while and came close to losing my save, from a system volume boot error. Do you want that bulbasaur, still? If so, what'd be your preference on shiny or not? Do not expect me to reply within this week; I may not be on (ince I may end up on a 12+ hour car ride. I'll update the list to reflect the changes, but it none-the-less is free shinies.

I may be running another playthrough, but I still have access to my old save. If anyone needs shinies, ask and I'll see what I can do if and when I see your request. The list stays true so far., so you can refer to it for ones I currently have.  I may not respond quickly, due to time constraints.

Edited by flamesear