Lost and stuck...

Sabby_613

So...i defeated angie and the town is no longer frozen. I dont remember where im supposed to go because i was playing yesterday and got off for the day. I have seven badges that TM shop is still frozen in never melt ice. Where am i supposed to go?

6 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

So...i defeated angie and the town is no longer frozen. I dont remember where im supposed to go because i was playing yesterday and got off for the day. I have seven badges that TM shop is still frozen in never melt ice. Where am i supposed to go?

Go back to Telsa's house at Telia resort at a cut scene should play out. 

First, go to the 2nd floor of the museum in Kristiline Town and read the description about Regice in order to start the Magma Stone arc. But once you get Magma Stone, there will be choices. So I’ll give you one thing : don’t give Magma Stone to anyone, even if they use innocent people as hostages.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 7:29 AM, Sabby_613 said:

Tesla's house in Teila resort! Check Amber's bedroom and the game should continue on from there