How does one get wimpod?

Jordon_Sketches

So I want to add wimpod to my team but I have no idea how to get it, I know its in the Safari Zone but I'm guessing its locked behind an event I don't know how to activate.  If anyone could help me I  would really apricate it! (Oh and forgive me if I posted this to the wrong forum this is question for rejuvenation, I haven't used the forums in a long time so Idk if I posted to the right one.)

21 minutes ago, Jordon_Sketches said:

So I want to add wimpod to my team but I have no idea how to get it, I know its in the Safari Zone but I'm guessing its locked behind an event I don't know how to activate.  If anyone could help me I  would really apricate it! (Oh and forgive me if I posted this to the wrong forum this is question for rejuvenation, I haven't used the forums in a long time so Idk if I posted to the right one.)

Hey there,

you can find Wimpod if you pass through the Cave in the Safari Zone, you'll have to purify said cave beforehand in the subarea which is accessible from Route 5 to reach Wimpod's Nest.

I hope this helps

3 hours ago, Jordon_Sketches said:

Is the cave behind the Vileplume in the Safari Zone? If so I cant get it to move. (I already purified the cave)

you have to sprinkle it with spice powder to "wake" it up and then try to catch it, there might be a chance that it doesn't disappear afterwards cause it's bugged.

Should this happen catch another Vileplume outside of the Safari Zone and retry it, it should work properly then