Tyli

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What post-game stuff?

Dohohohoho

This.

Finished the main game of Pokémon Y: I've caught two legendaries (with nest balls!), I'm aware of the third one (not spoiling any of these for the sake of other players), going through the Looker sidequest and... yeah.

Wow, there isn't really much to do postgame.

Praying that we've just missed something big and somebody's gonna notice.

EV training and breeding all your pokemon isn't enough?? Kids these days... Do you even catch 'em all?

I'm talking about more places to explore and more content storywise; the stuff that most of the other games tended to have.

That's what I mean when I say postgame.

• 2 weeks later...

Today we were supposed to bring our books for stats since it was a review day for the test on monday but I forgot mine and everyone at my table went to other tables so I pretty much spent the whole class period playing Y. And at the battle mansion there was a npc that said the most perfect thing, "I'm here to goof off since I don't wanna cram for the big test." I showed it to my teacher and he fist bumped me and laugh too.

• 3 weeks later...

Starting (trying) to fix our broken fridge. Did you know that fridges hurt if your drop them on your toes? Finally got my new laptop and I now have a laptop that scores above 1,000 on Passmark. The send off for it was updating move sets for the last two regions.

Also my English teacher decided to assign 2,500 word essay due by Tuesday to freshmen. There goes my weekend.

I've known professional short stories with fewer words. What are you gonna waste so many words talking about?

We have to do our own creative nonfiction essay fashioned after one done by Annie Dillard's Teaching a Stone to Talk. They're nearly impossible to understand. One of them is about everyone being on an ice floe headed towards the North Pole. People are dieing and there's clowns and they're throwing a frisbee around. Somehow, this is a metaphor for going to heaven?. She definitely wrote these while she was high, or she's just insane. Not to mention none of her essay's are 2,500 words long.

Went to the dentist to get braces on my bottom teeth, and apparently I have little cavities on them so he wouldn't put them on. I came home pretty much crying since I know exactly why the cavities are there (it goes beyond NAWT BRUSHIN) and got told by my mom that the reason they're like that was about social media or something?

It felt nice to cry a lot though. Uh, crap day.

Didn't get to sleep at all, but planning to do some more training on my newest team member in Reborn, Shouen the Excadrill. Then I'm gonna buy some X Defend, X Special Defend, X Speed and get ready to rip Noel's team apart with a very nasty plan I devised

Went to a Jimmy Buffet concert, and lost my voice from yelling and singing. Being raised on this music means I know all his songs.

Today, I had my first lacrosse practice and I managed to score a goal against a varsity defense, making the freshmen win. It probably won't happen again :P

Went to a Jimmy Buffet concert, and lost my voice from yelling and singing. Being raised on this music means I know all his songs.

Today, I had my first lacrosse practice and I managed to score a goal against a varsity defense, making the freshmen win. It probably won't happen again :P

Wasted away again in margaritaville... *hiccup*

Jimmy Buffet's before even my time.

What I did today: Play Reborn, got stuck in Rini's gym because I don't know the accuracy of various moves togekiss can learn(I keep thinking of moves with 100% accuracy as moves that never miss, even though moves with 100% accuracy can still have their accuracy lowered via Sand Attack and etc), pull up WoW and beat the snot out of some Hordies, pull up SC 2 and won a few games on Ladder, pull up Hearthstone and got my ass handed to me in Area, pulled up LoL and trolled around with Nidalee and Jinx, went to work and now I'm posting this post.

Edited by Vertiree