I joined just for the Sprite Maker but decided to stick around.

Tyli

I've no clue why or how, but sprite makers are just so fun to me, simply because I love customizing things.

Anyways, I already made a small profile for myself in case something like this might be made, so here we are.

Favorite Type: Psychic, followed up by fighting

Favorite Pokémon: Espeon, followed up by Blaziken

Favorite Food: Ramen

Favorite Drink: Iced Tea

Favorite Video Game: Tales series, along with Legend of Zelda and Persona. Following those up are Pokémon, Suda51's games, Mega Man, and Smash Bros.

There was other stuff like height and weight but that's not really needed. Hoping to have some fun here.

Thanks. c: Before I signed up, I saw there was Ragna stuff and I kinda freaked out~ I'm trying to avoid just becoming Ragna with a Pokeball.

I'm probably gonna go to bed any minute because of school, but I'll read each and every reply when I wake up! c:

Edited by Tyli

Hey. I'm Dark Pit. Don't call me Pittoo. My most love games are Pokemon Black And White 2. Chrono Trigger. Kid Icarus UPRISING. And Fire Emblem Awaking.

I have honestly never played any of those except for Black 2. :c But nice to meet you.

^actually i was the server's dark pit you scrublord

anyways hi! discard sanity and step inside~

Will do. c: Also, while I haven't played the above? -Points to favorite video games- Persona! C:

Hey. I'm Dark Pit. Don't call me Pittoo. My most love games are Pokemon Black And White 2. Chrono Trigger. Kid Icarus UPRISING. And Fire Emblem Awaking.

silly rotom

you're not dark pit

stop being delusional.

Anyway,I'm Pocky. Have fun losing your sanity. You won't need it anyway.

silly rotom

you're not dark pit

stop being delusional.

Anyway,I'm Pocky. Have fun losing your sanity. You won't need it anyway.

What's sanity mean again?

Persona? Blazblue? Tales?

I have a feeling we'll get along just fine. ^^ Anyway, pleasure to meet you, and enjoy Reborn! ^^

I would imagine we will. c: Thank you! Nice to meet you as well.

Anywho, gonna go to school soon, so I'll read any more replies as they come along.

Edited by Tyli

Hello.

Can I eat your soul?

If I can't then well..

Good Bye.

But.. :c I already sold my soul. I think...

Welcome to Reborn hope you find it a chill place also bout time someone else came around liking the Tales of series~

Thanks~ On another forum I go onto, the people aren't exactly.. friendly. This seems like a nice quiet place to hang around. As long as you aren't one of those "OMG IMPORT ALL THE TALES GAMES, EVEN THE LOCALIZED ONES", we'll get along. c: