Difficulty Mods

Lgk

Hey guys are there any good difficulty mods published for Desolation? I currently use memeforms for reborn and memejuvforms for pokemon rejuvenation and I would like to make desolation more difficult too.

Edited by Lgk

• 1 month later...

r u *-ing serious? o.o

I am deasperately looking 4 a mod to make it EASIER because the game is already rediculously hard to a point there it's outright unplayable to casual-playing PokéMon-Fans.

I am at the first gym leader and its sucvh a wall that I can't progress even with Knowledge about what Natures and EVs are.

Edited by Enjiro Redfox

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, Enjiro Redfox said:

r u *-ing serious? o.o

I am deasperately looking 4 a mod to make it EASIER because the game is already rediculously hard to a point there it's outright unplayable to casual-playing PokéMon-Fans.

I am at the first gym leader and its sucvh a wall that I can't progress even with Knowledge about what Natures and EVs are.

they literally have poliwag and simipour right before the first gym lol it is not difficult to beat

dont think there is a memejuve esque version of deso yet , hoping one comes in sooner rather than later (though imagine making the flying gym tougher jesus christ)

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, Enjiro Redfox said:

r u *-ing serious? o.o

What are your starters also numel and other rock types are very helpful there are a lot of options and an audino breeder so it shouldnt take long to train