Sharing pokemon between games

Lgk

Hey I've been playing reborn memeforms and rejuvenation memejuvforms together using the shared pc mod in order to expand the pool of available pokemon and making the game a bit easier (and also because both games are really fun, well made and I don't want to make two different teams). But I've been wondering if there are other games I could add if someone ports shared pc mod so that my adventure becomes a trio.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:47 AM, Starry Knight said:

I don't think anything else has the mod, tho desolation somebody might next episode

Why specifically next episode? Are they adding mod support or something? 

Ah you were right got it working very easily. All I needed to do was create a mods folder in data and comment out a few lines about achievements and font. Here's the updated script for anyone curious. Now I just need to update my shared PC synchronizer. I'll try spork too later.

SWM - SharedPC.rb

Edited by Lgk
Found out it's possible

On 3/29/2021 at 10:59 AM, Lgk said:

Doesn't seem like spork tries to load any mods regardless of where I place them. So maybe it will work in the future.

Maybe
Next episode cause if somebody wanted to do it for this one i think they would have already done so

On 4/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, Starry Knight said:

Maybe
Next episode cause if somebody wanted to do it for this one i think they would have already done so

No it works on this episode of desolation but no on spork

• Like 1