Shared PC Mod

submeroid

Hi. Is there a shared pc mod for rejuvenation. I am planning to play a fairy, ghost or steel monotype run but due to the lack of the pokemon of that type for the first gym, I would only have one pokemon which would be pretty hard. I am only planning to get the first 2 pokemon in the next chapter not to make it unfair. If anyone is willing to share a shared pc mod compatible for rejuvenation it is very much appreciated. Thanks. 

7 hours ago, submeroid said:

Hi. Is there a shared pc mod for rejuvenation. I am planning to play a fairy, ghost or steel monotype run but due to the lack of the pokemon of that type for the first gym, I would only have one pokemon which would be pretty hard. I am only planning to get the first 2 pokemon in the next chapter not to make it unfair. If anyone is willing to share a shared pc mod compatible for rejuvenation it is very much appreciated. Thanks. 

Yes

SWM - SharedPC.rb

I couldn't find the original thread but it was definitely made by either Waynolt or DreamBlitzX.

You could also do what I'm doing and share your pokemon between reborn and rejuvenation using the shared pc mod on both games and my console application that copies over the newest shared pc save file and then launches the game. That way you could grab all the monotypes you can find in both games before the first gyms.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuJI21h-idWwxON7VMG28DKpIQQwWSq4/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Lgk