Just beat Narcissa, but at what cost

Gham

Been playing through Rejuviantion again for old time sakes (and with a different font which, i cant explain how, makes it all seem like a new game and makes me want to play more)

(Warning rant)

Anyways, was breezing through only to get walled by a driftblim who's superspeed/ super high hypnosis rate COUPLED with the magical seeds giving it defense boosts, which by being used acitvates driftblims ablility, meant a bad time.

Lycanroc did NOTHING with max attack EVs and its priority move. every time i always lost a mon just to take it down and i mean with hypnosis on spiritomb i felt like such a bad player every time i played. had to rely on a max speed, max special defense raichu with nuzzle and double team to get through late game and ten attempts in was not feeling pretty. what did yall do? was there anyone who always beats this first try and used a mon i dont?

I am using Crobat, espeon (flash obviously) , banette (with knock off and shadow sneak), houndoom, Raichu, Lycanroc. Like does it take everyone what seems like way too many tries to beat her? i use set mode and not items but i mean who doesnt. 

i used max attack max hp bannete with ghost gem and 2 shot it with shadow sneak another start is if u cant beat it why not join it and use a seeded drifblim because for me after that she didnt have much threats and my team was able to win

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 12:57 PM, trogisfat said:

i used max attack max hp bannete with ghost gem and 2 shot it with shadow sneak another start is if u cant beat it why not join it and use a seeded drifblim because for me after that she didnt have much threats and my team was able to win

literally i had to use lucanroc and bannate with shadow sneak ghost gem too! literally how i ended up beating it. what i did was give houndoom magical seeds and then its bulk would kill rotom and mimikyu (cause the NPC would always switch in mimikyu for some reason after rotom takes one hit) but from there i would always get stalled out lol. drifblim wouldve been smart!