Question if anyone has time.

Koling2318

So I just downloaded and started Reborn. Already in love with the look and style but noticed one nagging issue like most Pokemon games. The lack of money. Is there a cheat engine on this game? Im not an online player, never have been, so I am not looking for anything to make my team overly strong or anything like that. Just wondering if and what is available.

Also, ive read a few different posts about the Mod Market, but the search turns up nothing but discussions. What is that exactly? Is it a mod shop like other PC based games with user generated mods? And does anyone know how to access that area?

Yes, Here you are:

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/49709-specifics-debug-compendium/

It's under the first spoiler, download the 18.4 one and follow the instructions mentioned in the post linked above.

The thing you were looking for was literally the 7th post on the entire Mod Market.

Edited by Aariq

3 minutes ago, Koling2318 said:

Thanks. And no doesnt seem that way. 

But how will you use the debug mod? Will you play the game with a clear head or will you succumb to greed and abuse your newfound power?

Edited by Aariq

Just now, Koling2318 said:

Depends on whats available lol. I try to stay level headed and only use small amounts of codes. But I could see myself losing control and making a team of overly powerful 31IVs, for breeding if nothing else.

Bro you can have literally every pokemon.

12 hours ago, Koling2318 said:

The lack of money.

So I know you've already been pointed somewhere, but do be aware that lack of money is something you're supposed to manage in the early game. And honestly its not that big a deal. You'll be rolling in cash by mid-game, and once you've gotten basic items you don't really need to spend a lot at once. Mostly you just keep up to day with medicine and stocked with poke-balls. I typically have more cash than I know what to do with by late game, even after spending literally hundreds of thousands on various extremely late-game things you can just pay for out of pocket to get access to stuff.