Route 9 Cavern

Lucifer Morningstar

So I'm with Aleita on Route 9 but exploring before I join her. 
I'm in the cavern that has the section with the Zygarde cell and the crystal (that won't respond whatever that means).

The Pokemon Rejuvenation V12 guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Dk0g5bVs0B4JNuSR-f4AAFIeWQozHosKFS-wPao9bc/edit) gives the following instructions:

That’s all we can do in this section of the cave, so head back out and go to the left, where the hiker is, and enter this cavern. At the top, use rock climb to grab an Ability Capsule. There’s also a Dusk Stone hidden behind the rock smash path at the bottom.

Exit at the top right, then follow the path to the next cave entrance. Follow this path to get TM35 Flamethrower! Nice.

It indeed would be nice to have that AC and TM but I have no left and no hiker, just a bunch of dead ends.

Rejuv2.PNG.e1d5a83c88edecd329d84eff919d0262.PNGRejuv1.PNG.d36e7b6306285e9b57a8db70fb65cced.PNG

(Note that the entrance, or is it an exit at the bottom of the first image leads to the location in the second).

I've also circled the rest of the route multiple times. 

I'm confused. How do I get the AC and the TM?

Hi there,

I was looking for this myself a while back. The guide is actually clear about what you have to do, but for some reason it isn't obvious to many (including you and me) anyway. So you have to be outside at the entrance of the cave system you entered and then go left; there is a tiny strip of ground that you can pass and it will bring you to another cave entrance. Here is a picture with my awesome paint skills.

image.png.1e6bd7b34653f16708e96a8c1a131df1.png

So if you then take that entrance and go to the top right of the cave, there is an exit there if you move down. And then you just follow the path and you will get to the TM. I believe a kimono girl for the related quest can also be found there (it's a good quest to do because it gives you a rare evo stone as a reward). The unresponsive crystal in the cave you explored is for a quest later on; not important or available atm. Good luck!

• Upvote 1