hospital of ruins/chasing doctor isha scene bugged.

Raging_01

so after talking to delpha to bust doctor isha the cutscene with erin interogating him and then escaping with a hidden passage plays normally. after that me and huey get called in to chase him (also goes normally). but as soon as i enter the hospital ruin (without being close to the trigger of it since i have go through a hallway first) the scene with doctor isha an isiah talking to themselves start playing of screen no matter what i do. once it finishes or when i'm supposed to be thrown in a pokemon battle, the game just freezes and i can only quick save but nothing else. it also starts when warp myself in the area where you play as lavender. so for some reasen the trigger for this event extents to whole hospital of ruins map and cause the game to freeze.

does anyone know how to fix this? i already tried redownloading the game and aplying the 12.2 patch.

if not can somebody modify the so i get placed right after the event is over?

Game.rxdata

i looked at a lets play for this event and seems that as soon as i enter the hospital of ruins the cutscene that is supposed to play AFTER you battle isiah starts. so for some reason it thinks i already won against him even though i did not even enter the room where he is. also i loaded a back up from after you defeat adam and played all the wa through to this point with same result.