What made you happy today?

Reispher

Hello, everyone. So, we live in difficult and very negative times. Because of that I through of (copied idea I saw on web) a way to improve our mood. It is simple, just name at least one thing that made you happy today. It does not have to be anything special, any little thing is fine. Do not forget to read what made other people happy and feel free to post what made you happy tomorrow as well.

I will start with two things that made me happy today:

1. It finally snowed here for the first time this winter.

2. The train I took to Prague was almost empty so my trip was very comfortable.

• Like 3

That’s quite a warm-hearting topic indeed, I salute your initiative for creating it!

Today, for my part, I’ve experienced one major event in particular which made my day brighter:

I went for a hike in a snowy mountain called ‘Les Bagenelles’ with my parents and my sister. We didn’t have a lot of opportunities to go outside all together the last few months, and the fact we managed to prepare in advance for this little trip with the appropriate gear made it even more enjoyable for all of us. There was a moment when I laid down on a thick snow cover, the face turned to a cloudless sky. I wasn’t cold. It was as if I was surrended by a giant comfy mattress. I kept my position without moving an inch, trying to sort my thoughts so I could feel better with my new self. Afterwards, me and the rest of my family descended the mountain and it was as if I found back some sensations that I had not experienced for a long time.

• Like 3

It was so nice to read what made everyone happy. 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:41 AM, Q-Jei said:

I went for a hike in a snowy mountain called ‘Les Bagenelles’ with my parents and my sister. We didn’t have a lot of opportunities to go outside all together the last few months, and the fact we managed to prepare in advance for this little trip with the appropriate gear made it even more enjoyable for all of us. There was a moment when I laid down on a thick snow cover, the face turned to a cloudless sky. I wasn’t cold. It was as if I was surrended by a giant comfy mattress. I kept my position without moving an inch, trying to sort my thoughts so I could feel better with my new self. Afterwards, me and the rest of my family descended the mountain and it was as if I found back some sensations that I had not experienced for a long time.

I did not go hiking for quite some time now. Well, I will have to chnage that when possible. Especially when I consider how much I love hiking.

On 1/11/2021 at 4:15 PM, AtheaOfAltea said:

Well, I got to spend some time wit my cat, who's hella cute and is currently napping, and am continuing to enjoy my new computer, an Asus Nitro 5, the first gaming computer I've ever had. This do be a wonderful idea for positivity, so thank you!

You are welcome. Similarly I enjoyed spending time with my dogs recently. Sadly, it is not so easy to get home nowadays.

On 1/11/2021 at 3:43 PM, fir3princ3ss said:

What a great idea for some positivity!

One thing that made me happy today was that it was a slow day at work. I work in a hospital and with the way things are right now, slow days are few and far between.

Wow, I admire you. Cannot imagine working in a hospital these days. I wish you more slow days like that. 

And so, here I go again: Today, what made me happy was that I passed a school exam. What made especially happy was how lucky I was with the questions I picked. Actually, it was the first time in my life when I got really lucky during exam.

• Like 1