Cant play older versions......Anyone having the same problems as the pic????

Gengar55

You probably won't get much support from this tbf since this is 4 versions ago. Probably an issue with file extraction or something. Unless you like want a mon that was only around in v8 then I'd save yourself the effort of trying to sort the issue out and just update to v12. I have one question though: Are you trying to load a newer version save file into an older version because if you are then that's going to cause issues due to huge changes in maps (some being added/deleted since v8)?

Thanks for the reply. to answer your question, i NOT trying to load an old save file but rather stating from scratch in V8. i kinda wanted to try exploiting the gourmet treat seller and max out my money as well as try out a jackpot starter (Jangmo-o) at the same time. So i was just curious as to if anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it. I was just  a bit curious about the older versions since ive played only from like v9 or v10 onwards. plus i found this, which piqued my curiosity 

Edited by Gengar55

Gonna throw this out there     [Just bsing here, might not be viable solution since im pulling this randomly]
Even though your trying to play on v8, the game still will attempt to read a folder in saved games to attempt to load a save from it
So its probably crashing due to v8 loading the folder called "Pokemon Rejuvenation" and it gets weirded out since saves in that folder are newer and require other things to load them