need a good water / flying type to fit my team

memesoftheyear21

i was looking for a good water and flying type that can fit my team, i have just beaten adrienn. My team is-
Gardevior - Level 79
Mamoswine - level 80
Metagross - Level 75
Blaziken - level 80
Ampharos - level 80

i have a blank spot because i removed bronzong out of the team cause its same typing as metagross

Edited by memesoftheyear21

For a Water type, you'll soon have access to Magikarp via the Corin-Rouge quest, which is one of the most OP Pokemon in the entire franchise. Also, there's no need to dump Bronzong, since Trick Room is amazing in Reborn, considering you have access to the Amplified Rock. 

9 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

For a Water type, you'll soon have access to Magikarp via the Corin-Rouge quest, which is one of the most OP Pokemon in the entire franchise. Also, there's no need to dump Bronzong, since Trick Room is amazing in Reborn, considering you have access to the Amplified Rock. 

ive used trick room to cheese out ciel and the gauntlet at fiore mansion,and also some pulses.. I would use it but its kinda boring

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

You could try Noivern; it gives your team some much-needed speed, you don't have a dragon type either, and it would balance out your team as three physical and three special attackers

could work, noivern seems really nice with boomburst and good stabs in general. Gyarados looks good aswell but idk which to pick

1 minute ago, memesoftheyear21 said:

could work, noivern seems really nice with boomburst and good stabs in general. Gyarados looks good aswell but idk which to pick

Personally, I used Noivern in my first playthrough and once I got choice specs it tore through a lot of mons especially with its high speed. Also the ability to learn fly was convenient and I would swap it out with a tm when I needed it. It's really just up to preference though, as Gyarados is insanely good with dragon dance + moxie

Just now, J.T. said:

Personally, I used Noivern in my first playthrough and once I got choice specs it tore through a lot of mons especially with its high speed. Also the ability to learn fly was convenient and I would swap it out with a tm when I needed it. It's really just up to preference though, as Gyarados is insanely good with dragon dance + moxie

gyarados adds me a water and a flying type, while noivern adds flying and dragon. hmm

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

oh and im also struggling with reshiram rn

4 minutes ago, memesoftheyear21 said:

oh and im also struggling with reshiram rn

If you have a focus sash, something with perish song or destiny bond can easily cheese it (or prankster perish song murkrow). If not, try paralyzing it (sturdy/prankster + thunder wave works well) which would allow you to outspeed and kill it eventually with the rest of your team

Just now, J.T. said:

If you have a focus sash, something with perish song or destiny bond can easily cheese it (or prankster perish song murkrow). If not, try paralyzing it (sturdy/prankster + thunder wave works well) which would allow you to outspeed and kill it eventually with the rest of your team

i have ampha with t wave, gets melted by dragon pulse. Im trying to use gardevior trick room and hope he misses blue flare.

27 minutes ago, J.T. said:

alr, i beat reshiram. Titania is a damn issue though

From description it looks like you need a water-flying mon, so your choices are gyarados, pelipper, swanna and mantine.

Gyara being the best choice, unless you need fly, Mantine offers a great support in doubles, Pelipper is bad unless you need his great ability for thunder/hurricane (add reduced dmg to Thick Fat Mamo, maybe) and Swanna is not a a bad special attacker. They all get twind except for gyara, so you can choose.

If you decide to not have a flying-water you have great choices like priority tailwind Talonflame (redundant with your blaziken) and great attackers with tailwind in Braviary, Honchkrow (stab sucker punch on a moxie 125 atk stat) and Aerodactyl. Also don't underestimate Jumpluff (good with the same set both as a support and a stall leechseeder -but can't get fly-). If you're oriented on a special attacker you could consider drifblim (but i think that's a support only).

If you need a mon with stab surf+fly you're probably chosing between pelipper and swanna (and i'd take the second for your team, since it's much faster and you don't seem to need drizzle).

As for Titania, Blaziken with protect (to stall the turns of magic seed)+bulk up should shot everything after setupping (unluckily you will need probably to be at +6 to shot Aegislash with the defense boost and a non supereffective flareblitz). 

3 hours ago, 1l4r10 said:

From description it looks like you need a water-flying mon, so your choices are gyarados, pelipper, swanna and mantine.

Gyara being the best choice, unless you need fly, Mantine offers a great support in doubles, Pelipper is bad unless you need his great ability for thunder/hurricane (add reduced dmg to Thick Fat Mamo, maybe) and Swanna is not a a bad special attacker. They all get twind except for gyara, so you can choose.

If you decide to not have a flying-water you have great choices like priority tailwind Talonflame (redundant with your blaziken) and great attackers with tailwind in Braviary, Honchkrow (stab sucker punch on a moxie 125 atk stat) and Aerodactyl. Also don't underestimate Jumpluff (good with the same set both as a support and a stall leechseeder -but can't get fly-). If you're oriented on a special attacker you could consider drifblim (but i think that's a support only).

If you need a mon with stab surf+fly you're probably chosing between pelipper and swanna (and i'd take the second for your team, since it's much faster and you don't seem to need drizzle).

As for Titania, Blaziken with protect (to stall the turns of magic seed)+bulk up should shot everything after setupping (unluckily you will need probably to be at +6 to shot Aegislash with the defense boost and a non supereffective flareblitz). 

i was thinking of protect, i just have no protect tm so that sucks.