Shiny Stone

BlueApple

On 12/24/2020 at 9:10 PM, BlueApple said:

So I've looked around and have found the locatiuon of 1 shiny stone, but is it possible to obtain multiple shiny stones (and dusk stones?). Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: Ignore this post, that's my bad for not realizing which fangame this was.

... I think you've got the Desolation and rejuvenation threads mixed up. you've posted information pertaining to rejuvenation.

Regardless, all evolution stones in general can be bought at the Cellia central evolution items stores for a bunch of credits. a quick ctrl-f in the guide reveals that there's only one other shiny stone available in the wild, along with three dusk stones. The first dusk stone is in the cave next to Redcliffe town, next one is somewhere in blackview, and the last one in the depths of the Cellia sewers.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 5:34 PM, Yumil said:

... I think you've got the Desolation and rejuvenation threads mixed up. you've posted information pertaining to rejuvenation.

Regardless, all evolution stones in general can be bought at the Cellia central evolution items stores for a bunch of credits. a quick ctrl-f in the guide reveals that there's only one other shiny stone available in the wild, along with three dusk stones. The first dusk stone is in the cave next to Redcliffe town, next one is somewhere in blackview, and the last one in the depths of the Cellia sewers.

Tbf, i didn't look before I typed here. That's my bad. Anyways, I was supposed to have edited said post after I realized this was the desolation thread, but I kinda forgot it even existed, so. Don't blame me if I thought they were one in the same. It's been a while since I've even typed something on here, and sometimes my brain goes dumb once in a while.