Garbodor Wall Glitch

Nova100

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I looked around and I am not certain if this is the same bug, but from what I saw loading an older save file can solve this. You can access your saves on windows by searching game.rxdata in the search bar. Take that file and move it somewhere else, then take one of the other files and rename it game.rxdata

If you load a save file before the glitch occurred it might work properly. It is worth a shot at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nova100 said:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't have any backup except for a few at the very start of the game. I didn't know what the number of backups meant in the settings, and ended up changing it to zero.

You could try using debug mode? It has an option to warp to a map. So you could warp away from that map then warp back and maybe you could trigger the game to progress? 

Just search google for Rejuvination Debug mode and you should find it pretty quick. 

Worth a try maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

21 april 2021

20:00 (exactly)

use one of your back ups that happened to me too. I didn't even know it was a glitch. I backed up so I could catch a ghost type with curse that it wouldn't 1 shot.

Jade A. Fenwe