Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Missing item.

nturn666

Question

The Exp. Share i got from the quest in spinel town disappeared from my inventory and/or PC . I went back to a prior save state where i definitely would have had it (because i was using it to level up one of my pokes at the time) and it's gone from there too.

Is there any way i can get it back?

7 answers to this question

Hi there so the file you need to give for save file stuff is the Game.rxdata file not the LastSave.dat file. Did you trade the exp share away or something and you sure you checked every mon/section of the bag/the items section of your PC carefully? If not then there are three ways to get it back if quest is done in that backup: Try your luck at the Onyx arcade and pray you get an exp share from there, see if anyone will trade you one or (this should be used with caution) using Sandbox mode mod to get an exp share. 

For Sandbox mode, make sure you uninstall it when you got what you need from it since Online Play is disabled when using it. Link to mod here: