Anything else for me to do after finishing the episode 12 arc and getting by the episode 13 title card?

blackfear2

4 hours ago, blackfear2 said:

i had already done the sidequests available like the help center, package delivery and mosely but not much else popped up. I cannot go back to gearen so extra stuff i could do there are closed off aswell (like strength puzzles). Anything else i can do?

There are some good new pokemons that came in V12, like gible and larvesta. If you want them in your team you could catch them and train them (and breed for IVs if you wish to). Can't remember anything besides that.

Also, why can't you go back to Gearen? I don't remember being unable to go there once I finished the latest arc.

40 minutes ago, Nox Omen said:

There are some good new pokemons that came in V12, like gible and larvesta. If you want them in your team you could catch them and train them (and breed for IVs if you wish to). Can't remember anything besides that.

Also, why can't you go back to Gearen? I don't remember being unable to go there once I finished the latest ark.

they're referring to chapter 13, where you can't go back to gearen. it's the chapter right after souta

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, \/agrant said:

they're referring to chapter 13, where you can't go back to gearen. it's the chapter right after souta

My bad. I mistook episode for version, sorry about that.

In that case you can do the kimono girls quest to get a special pokemon and a stamp in case you haven't done it yet.

Also have you gone to the underground gdc? You'll find a lot of intresting things there.