Stuck outside GDC

christuan

Heyo I'm stuck outside outside Grand Dream City, and now it's in lockdown.

After the fancy party got bombed, I used fly to leave GDC without getting on the Team Xen aircraft. I've tried re-entering through train from Gearan and route 9, flying in and walking through the gates. Does anyone know how i can get back in?

So this is a common problem sadly. You can still get into GDC via the claydoll in the desert, but the real issue is that if you don't take the xen aircraft and leave the GD tournament zone you can't go back there in any way and thus can't progres the story anymore. Only way to solve it is to revert to a previous save file (during the tournament or before you encounter the xen aircraft anyway). If you hit ''rejuvenation'' in your windows search bar you should find the ''saved games'' folder. There you can replace the current  ''Game.rxdata'' (save game) with one of your earlier saves by changing the name of one of the saved games above it into Game.rxdata. Hope not too much time has past and you still have a saved file from before this event.

3 hours ago, DistantBliss said:

So this is a common problem sadly. You can still get into GDC via the claydoll in the desert, but the real issue is that if you don't take the xen aircraft and leave the GD tournament zone you can't go back there in any way and thus can't progres the story anymore. Only way to solve it is to revert to a previous save file (during the tournament or before you encounter the xen aircraft anyway). If you hit ''rejuvenation'' in your windows search bar you should find the ''saved games'' folder. There you can replace the current  ''Game.rxdata'' (save game) with one of your earlier saves by changing the name of one of the saved games above it into Game.rxdata. Hope not too much time has past and you still have a saved file from before this event.

Thank you so much, I'm back to right after the tournament now. Hopefully they fix this soon! 

2 hours ago, christuan said:

Thank you so much, I'm back to right after the tournament now. Hopefully they fix this soon! 

Good chance V13 will have it fixed. And I'm really glad you still had a previous save; I did a ton of stuff after the tournament and didn't have one anymore so I had to start over. From the beginning. I'm not telling you how many hours that cost me haha. Next bit of the storyline is quite nice imo; hf.

• Like 1