Elementary My Dear Sylvester! Pokemon Ashen Frost!

J-Awesome_One

That's a lot different from the usual fangames, almost a breeze of fresh (or freezing, I guess?) air. I like the atmosphere and especially the music (although I wish the "victory" theme didn't feel more epic than the battle tunes). 

Do you know if the "titles" of the cases mean something? Or what would have happened if you tried formulating another accusation or using the wrong evidence?

And I wonder about the Chief saying that the stakes were higher... What could that possibly mean?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

That's a lot different from the usual fangames, almost a breeze of fresh (or freezing, I guess?) air. I like the atmosphere and especially the music (although I wish the "victory" theme didn't feel more epic than the battle tunes). 

Do you know if the "titles" of the cases mean something? Or what would have happened if you tried formulating another accusation or using the wrong evidence?

And I wonder about the Chief saying that the stakes were higher... What could that possibly mean?

Using the wrong evidence just basically has you redo the whole "accusing the accuser" again. But yea. This game is really fun and different from other fan made games.

8 hours ago, Mindlack said:

Of all the fangames I've played on this site... I'd definitely recommend this game cause it's just so different in a good way. The atmosphere and the music were also what sold this for me 😄

The titles so far have been more or less puns or common phrases used to describe the cases they hold, out of the 14 I've played I didn't notice anything that would signify they go beyond that. I recommend giving it a try! There's a hard mode if you also want challenging battles and the normal difficulty if you wanna focus on the story and cases.

Good luck TC on your run thru the game! :))

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:23 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

You play as a detective and you basically solve cases. It's gets a little more serious with each 1 though.

That sounds pretty cool. I have already watched a few and I'm getting "Sherlock Homes" vibes from. Pretty different from your average Pokemon game🧐😁👏🏽

• Like 1

Random guy: "I have all this open space so I can run inside..."

This sounds rather familiar...

I find the names of the outlaws rather surprising: "weak lowlife", "pathetic criminal"...

... And the plot thickens. We go from low-profile cases for rather low-profile stakes, but it's hinted that this may very well escalate... Ominous.

• Upvote 1

I didn't notice the last video you just posted... and couldn't believe how I was going to live with the cliffhanger. 

I really like how it's going so far -- the serious case that makes Sylvester an annoyance to most criminals, now they're trying to have a talk, and then the direct, permanent threat... 

I'm not too sure I understand the resolution of that special episode though -- what exactly is Mordecai proving? (apart from him being brave and decent at heart, when you dig very, very deeply). 

Keep up with the series, I love it!

• Thanks 1

I'm probably grasping at straws here (and it still feels widely improbable, but still), but I wonder if the Chief of police is as clean as he seems... His shape looks a bit like the mysterious guy who's leading the Lonardos (and Leonardo is pretty close to that name, not to mention that Lucile calls her husband "Lee"). Also, he keeps insisting that Syl stop being a detective, and his officers are inefficient at best, probably corrupt and criminals in their own right at worst...

I mean, I know it's improbable, but still...