Where can i find pokesnax

Gtarista

On 12/5/2020 at 1:05 AM, Yumil said:

Pretty sure you can just buy them from Redcliffe town, either to the mart or to the lady who also sells the paints to make your mons shiny.

I just checked, neither of those venders sell Pokesnax.

The woman only sells 2 items, Jar of Paint (the paint that turns Pokemon shiny) and Reverse Candy (are these even useful in this game, I haven't noticed a level cap).

The Mart sells Poke Candy but not Pokesnax. 

Yes, I assumed the Original poster meant Poke Candy, since they're clearly the same thing with a different name. That, and I have no idea why you'd want pokesnax if not for doing exactly what poke candy does. Also, I had it confirmed with caz you can't get pokesnax in this game outside of pickup through old versions, which is clearly an unintended leftover from reborn. 

Reverse candies are pretty useful as far as i'm concerned, because reaching the level cap also stops EV gains, so it was pretty useful for EV training.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:48 PM, Yumil said:

Yes, I assumed the Original poster meant Poke Candy, since they're clearly the same thing with a different name. That, and I have no idea why you'd want pokesnax if not for doing exactly what poke candy does. Also, I had it confirmed with caz you can't get pokesnax in this game outside of pickup through old versions, which is clearly an unintended leftover from reborn. 

That adds up because Pokesnax don't function. Rouge Pokemon (i.e the Swablu in Addenfall Woods) DO NOT respond to them. I've tried it and have 28 of the damn things from Pickup but 0 Poke Candies.

Thanx for the confirmation that they're only good for selling. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:48 PM, Yumil said:

Reverse candies are pretty useful as far as i'm concerned, because reaching the level cap also stops EV gains, so it was pretty useful for EV training.

I'd managed to remain under the caps until level 45 so it took me until then to realize they existed in this game since no one explains the concept like the Snubble/Stuffel lady in Reborn.