So I'm on Chapter 8 right now. The Snag Machine should be fixed, right?

tguy4001

So ever since I got the Snag Machine broken and repaired(I believe by Melia iirc; it's been a while and I can't remember the details correctly), the Snag Machine pretty much just refuses to work anymore, even when seemingly repaired. Idk if there's some sort of story outcome based on how many Shadow Pokemon you catch, but in all honesty, I do just feel like snagging the Shadow Pokemon, and it is a bit weird that I can't do that anymore.

Extra question for debug bros as well: anyone know what switch/variable you need to change in order to manually turn on snagging Shadow Pokemon? I know you can just enable a 'catch all trainer's pokemon' thing, but I don't want to accidentally catch a trainer's pokemon that I'm not supposed to catch.

• 3 weeks later...

Umm last I checked It should work... On the other hand, I don't really know seeing as I don't run around chuckin me poke balls at shadow pokemon. Plus I thought the snag machine was never broken and didn't need to be repaired, because Saki doesn't even try fixing it.